Vividity!

myblogentries

A Rainbow Can Do So Much

This is a quite interesting news from my friend. You all know the earthquake in China, you all know what happen to all the children. My friend told me in MSN that if I put a rainbow infront of my MSN nickname, MSN will donate 20 cents to China! They mean for each rainbow, they will donate 20 cents! If only all of my contacts would! Boys won't, it's childish and girlish. However, if you have the heart, you will put it. It's so easy and would it cost your life? NO! So, please put a rainbow infront of your MSN name. The code is (R). Thanks!






I created this map that shows which countries I've went to.
I've submitted a new blog skin, please click here to find me at Blogskins.com and click on my latest skin! There's nothing special today, so yeps..