Vividity!

myblogentries

RAWR!

I've just submitted this skin! CLICK HERE!

ALRIGHT!
Fellow friends, quickly click on the link and comment about it! Anyways, Miss Mas went through the Science Paper. } Highest is Han Liang. Grats to him; You Xun top 6A, too. GAH! What's wrong with Yingyin today? She became so sensitive! I want her to be like last time : PLAYFUL; and HAPPY.

My father sent me to this SERANGOON course; COMIC DRAWING and MANNERISM. Oh no! I'm not going to say, "Goodbye computer!" I hate saying that! I ever have my computer missing for 1 month! I hate it, but I have no choice, my father had already put my name on the list. Ooo shi-!
Flipping through Fabian's lame blog... *STARES AT THE TITLE*
"Math can be INTERESTINGLY funny," I read.
There's a video below the title... I clicked on "PLAY".

How "nice", huh?! GIRLS = ALL EVIL. I gave him a really cannot-be-answered question : Hey, your blog says all girls are eeeeeeeeeeevil. Am I evil? Actually, this can be answered if that person is witty. Answer : It's just a joke.