Vividity!

myblogentries

Rouge

Everyone knows what's the meaning of Rouge, right? It means women's LIPSTICK and it's also a reality show!

I've watched Rouge yesterday at night and after that I watched Van Helsing. O-M-G, this episode of Rouge was so funny! The question is, "Is women bad in driving?" Look what Flying Dutchman says, "Women doesn't get involved in accidents, they cause them!

The last segment, "Shop till men drop,". You know, most girls are shopaholics and hey're mentally probe with the word, "SHOPPING" I realised, Flying Dutchman really is witty! "I thought women's handbag is their accessory! Why should it become men's accesory? Especially if the women carried everything from makeup to the kitchen sink!"

And oh, the Mediacorp Artist, Tay Ping Hui, he said, "I realised that women goes into the toilet in groups, why do they need to do that?" Eunice Olsen then replied, "Well, they'll chat about their boyfriend, gossip, something like that." My father, also watching the show argued back at me because I said I don't do it, "Yes, yes, every women does that." "I said, I don't," I snapped back. My father looked back at me and chided, "Women, dear, women! You're a girl, not a women! But most girls/women does that!" LOL!! I like the Flying Dutchman's jokes! :D

And this show is hosted by Eunice Olsen and this song is by Connie Talbot which is just 6 years old and her voice is beautiful!