Vividity!

myblogentries

Smallvile

Headstrong by Ashlee Tisdale, friend.



It's nice, really. Actually, Small-ville is quite fantasy rated. I watched only one series, it's super! They're like the HEROES show. Z-O-M-G! I like Lana, the girl on the icon? She has super powers; Not "super woman" but, she could... } I'm not telling, telling is spoiler! The Chronicles of Narnia } I read the book
and also watched the movie, yay! I like Lucy, she's so cute!
What happened in school? Miss Mas was going through the 2007 SA1 Science Paper, she used the visualiser that has a bad stigma of her. She zoomed in... Something/someone zoomed it out. That 'it' should be the furious visualiser : RAWRS! This teacher never shown concern about me, the great visualiser! { L-O-L, my thinking, no sup-sups! } Class language ; "Supsups = No offence". Miss Mas said, "Oh my god, this classroom has a spirit!" { Sorry, edited some words, can't remember properly. Napat just crap, "Teacher, you should kiss the visualiser!". Miss Mas looked like - huh, "You should kiss it then," { Sorry, edited some words, can't remember properly.