Vividity!

myblogentries

Tomorrow is NE Quiz Day

Ok! NE Quiz tomorrow? Shocked. I'm baffled and OF COURSE, BEWILDERED and I've got nothing to say; Miss Mas is just crazy, want us to get the rank of a lieutenant! How crazy is that? Alright, Captain is highest, Vice-captain is second... Lieutenant! Am I mad or did I heard it wrongly? LIEUTENANT! She means a LIEUTENANT COMMANDER! So, am I gonna get it, I don't know... But I hope I get it because Miss Mas will scold us because if we get the lowest rank, Miss Mas will say that it's fail.

Anyways, Darius bought a "Death Note" which cost $12.90... After school, he's gonna buy the Japanese one, which Misa holds onto. Ok, he brought the Death note to school and Yi Jin go write Yagami Light name on it. Dots, Kira is Yagami Light and Yagami is spelled backwards as : I am a gay. Try it, it really shows that phrase! But Gladys says that it's fake. Of course I know the Death Note book is fake! It won't kill people instantly!