Vividity!

myblogentries

Way of Life ; Glorious and boogie

Hi.
This is for yesterday's post ;
Going to Victoria Theatre.
"My way," I trotted to the first storey, whispering, "is freaking jerky."
Hey-o! Shock instinct! Yo way too beautiful girl!

Erica, my princess barbie.
"Yo," Uncle Michael said, "let's go."
Okay, on the car right now. (Writing on notepad.)
"May I have a look on the ticket," remembering my manners, I continued, "please?"
Dad turned around, "Auntie has it."
Uncle Michael's wife was holding onto the ticket.
Preppy, I borrowed one from her.
Ticket
It says, "Dunman High School".
That means, it's a secondary school performance.
Actually, the performance was all in chinese.
Oh, it's a free seating, no VIP for me, blehs.
$10, I need not to pay nor my family, Uncle Michael's son was going to perform, he invited us, so, free for us!
Anyways, his son's name is Fabian.
(Click to enlarge)
Cute name, haha.
However, this Fabian a.k.a Fabby/Fabiana isn't cute!
Oh oh, Fabiana was inherited from Indiana Jones.
Indiana Jones' first movie was super famous!
Loved it!
Anyways, Fabian is acting a role of a big brother.
He is a big brother, that Clarence he had...
*PUKE*
Then, we parked our car at Fullerton Hotel!
Fullerton Hotel
GRAND, look at those two big pillars!
Flags of AMERICA! CHINA! and SO ON!
But, before going to the luxurious hotel...
Elevator
Parked at B2. (Basement 2)
Aww.
I see, it's an airport!
WOW!
Airport, huh?
Kidding, actually.
This, is in the hotel for luggages and it's something like the conveyor belt anyways.



A video, anyways, I'm blocking the sound to be received to the camera.
And this took 30 minutes to be uploaded.
You would have heard this, "She's video-ing because of her blog." in Chinese.
We stepped into the hotel, air-con started to blow on my skin.
Yo, it's designer lights!
Zooming in!
NICE!
Oh, hey presto! My picture!
Interesting! There's a Koi Pond too.
Koi = Carp.
It's the same breed of fish.
Koi = Japanese
Carp = English
Oh oh oh, I love Japanese Kois!
They're so colourful! (This Kois aren't.)
I think, this is art. My mother says that it's by a famous artist.
She even pointed out, "Da Vinci". Hohoho, he's dead.
NOOOO!
I don't wanna go out!
Excuses :
  • Hey! The toilet, I need to go to the toilet. (After x3 going to the toilet)
  • I don't need fresh air! Fresh air is strucked right in here! (Nope, no real plants.)
  • See! We could rest here! *Points to a chair*
  • Hey, it's not time yet! No hurry, people! (Time is running...)
  • Fabian loves Vivianne, means he has a girlfriend? (Alright, a big joke to Fabiana's parents)
  • Oh, let's discussed about PSLE! (Dang! Adults have no PSLE, dorkie.)
CRAP! Too much I can't use all.
I'm gonna cry! Real reason is I'm in love with the super-cool aircon!
Oh, no use...
Getting out of the hotel TO EAT LUNCH AT THIS HOUR!
By the way, nice door they have;
New-yorkie!!
Oh oh, not to mention that DKNY has this kind of doors too.
Say 'hey' to Star Bucks!
It's a hard time to find seats, too.
Hey, why are they moving seats?!
Oh, the black chair in the middle shouldn't be a table...
Bad time to take photos.
Everyone is looking/staring at me;
GET LOST! THIS PLACE IS STRICTLY COFIDENTIAL!
Alright, my jokes are lame.