Vividity!

myblogentries

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSELYN!


Wee! Today is Saturday and I can sleep until the sunshine shines on my bottom. Well, Eileen asked me to help her on her fanclub also known as blog about Nicholas Zhang Dong Liang. At first, she's crazy about Teppei Koike, now Nicholas.





When Miss Yang showed the school a High School Musical 2 Trailer, I asked Maha, "Is Vanessa Hudgens prettier or Ashlee Tisdale?" The answer is Ashlee. Of course, she's famous because of her beauty. And I admit she is pretty. News report that her nose is fake, but she bellowed, "Look at me! Do I look like I've gone for a nose surgery?"


I found this haiku.

Water

Softly lapping banks
Falling fast from above me
Younger ones all laugh

Typing
Fingers tap letters
Clicking loudly words show print
Stories are alive

Birds
Breeze sighs wind shoots past
Sound of flutters chirping now
Flitting by our ears

Night
Descending quickly
Bringer
of sleep she comes dark
Closing eyes gently

{C} DeviantArt.com

p.s; Happy Birthday Roselyn