Vividity!

myblogentries

What's the big deal?

Yesterday .
Prolouge ;

I was going to have recess. I took out my wallet and walked to the drinks shop. I asked the auntie how much this drink costs, she answered me and when I was going to take out some pennies, I realised there wasn't. I thought that my mother just gave me notes and not pennies, so I checked on my notes. NOTHING! I realised someone had stolen my money. I thought for a few seconds and this flashback warned me.


Miss Mas : Height and Weight, class!
Class : Ha.....
Miss Mas : Hmm?
Class : Yes, Miss Mas...
Me : (Thinking) Please don't gain weight.
Darius (Beside me) : ME, 80 KG!
My turn after Xin Yi!!
I took out my shoes and put my wallet beside my shoes.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Someone must have stolen it, for sure!
I checked with my mother.
SHIT! No phone card!
I asked everyone until ;
"Pei Xuan , can you lend me your phone card?"
OH GOD, YES, SHE HAS IT!
"THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!"
I quickly used her phone card as I tapped my home number.
"Hello? Papa arh? Call Mama, please."
"Say please." - Father
"I SAID PLEASE LIAO!!!"
"Ok Ok. "(Anyways, when I got back home, he told everyone I DID NOT SAY PLEASE AND WAS RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Frreak.
Mother says she put $8 inside. (All $2 notes.)
Now, super sure that someone stole my MONEY.
My fault too, no one holds onto my wallet, that's why.
Whole day never eat, Gladys look at me.
Gladys : YOU JUST CRIED!
Me : No.
Gladys : YES.
Me : No.
Gladys : YES La.. Your whole eyes are covered with tears.
Me : No. Whatever you say.
Gladys patted on my shoulder.
Gladys : $2 lost to me is already heartbroken. $8? I would have died. I so pity you!!
She hugged me like her pillow. =_=l
---
By the way, I wish the person who stole my money to have 10 bad karma and I have 100 good karma. ;]