Vividity!

myblogentries

The Apple



This is the apple I am talking about. What is it so different from the normal red apple? Well... Actually it is just...


LIKE THIS BIG.

Cool! I can show you how small it is by using a pen :

THAT IS HOW SMALL IT IS.

Have you seen this kind of apple before? This was not my first time. When I was young, I also saw it at my grandmother's house but that time I should not know how to use the camera.

Anyways, if you don't believe that it is true... I'll eat it for you. This is the apple that is a bit greenish. Taste sour. My dad ate the totally red one, also sour.

Still don't believe that it's taken by me? Proof, :

It's me and the apple! Say cheesse without opening your mouth!

KITCHEN CABINET, AN ANTIQUE!

Does it even looks like one? You won't think so. IT IS A 40+ YEAR OLD KITCHEN CABINET! Ask your grannys and gramps. My grandma told me that it has been there when my mother was born. It was to keep the three meals inside. But now we don't use it to keep the food inside because we had a fridge. Proof it to me, you might think. Okay, here's a proof :

This, is found under the four legs of the kitchen cabinet. What is it for? To keep ants away. How? I know the answer! My father told me that his family also had one, they must put in water in the outer circle. (I'm sure you've learnt circles.) So that if an ant pass by, or wanted to go into the cabinet to find food, they'll get drowned in the big river (to the ants, of course)! But sometimes, there's a flood. And water will get into the wood and the wood will spoil. And my father would need to be beaten up by my grandma, so sad. This is an real antique, I must say. But it don't cost much if you sell it to the antique collectors.