Vividity!

myblogentries

Happy Bday Jalyn!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JALYN!

Sorry to those that doesn't have blogs. I can't tag you a Happy Birthday. But I did post a Happy Birthday on my blog. Those that birthdays that haven't ended... Wait till that date!

Screenshot of Jalyn's Cbox :

Oh yes, I found out something. Not that I wanted to see, but I saw it because she written IT on her blog - *** *** * ****, not spreading.

[edit]

Friends, I talked about the keychains and stuff right? Oh yes, yesterday was Know Drugs day, they didn't give us a pin but a keychain, take a look at this :

There are not only the pink tabs, there are other colours too but pink is the only colour given to the upper primary pupils. So sad.

This is the wood keychain I bought in Malaysia at Ulu Bendul and the Thailand gift from Miss Mas, it looks like the doll is saying that it is Drug Free and also called Annie. Hahas!

Ok, got to go, byes!

[/edit]