Vividity!

myblogentries

This?

Oh my god. Surely Eggiines is first in place. Her blog is so damn cute and she's so damn popular. Oh well... I'm not a popular blogger anyways. Not like Eggiines, she's a very famous blogger and blogskinner plus she had a very high fame. Ok... It's just an award of participation. } I don't really care much about winning or losing.

You wanna join this SOTM? Sure, you could be my competitor and see who wins. Click on the image above to join it. I don't think I wanna join it anymore.

[edit]

What the heck. Some people in blogskins never credit me for my edited enakei images. I'm selling my OLDEST game boy at home. It's 5 years old. I got it when I was 6. Guess what? It's a GameBoy Color. So old... I have a newer one, so I do not need this one. I'm selling all the GameBoy Color's games I have and the GAMEBOY.

[/edit]