Vividity!

myblogentries

Viwawa

WHOOTS.

It's my Wawa in Viwawa! Chery invited me to join Viwawa. The games rule! My Wawa is called Dolliecrap. So cute, but not the name, there's 'crap' on it.

BEFORE YOU ARGUE WITH ME, READ CAREFULLY.

Today in school, Chery wanted to poke my waist and the feeling really hurts. I tried to stop her by holding her hands but Amelyn and Xinyi said that we're dancing. I think I'm not dancing. But they thought so. How weird... But I didn't blame them. Hahas. I still laughed when they say that. That doesn't makes my pride gone. LOL, too thick-skinned, not afraid of embaressment and they're just jokes, just kidding only. It's an offence to someone else, because you don't know the whole story.

Going to upload today's images later on. It's weird because Kyuusho (Ms.SockPuppet) actually came to my blog and said I need to credit her. Oh well, it's okay to credit anyone. But I thought I got it from Eggiines and changed the font to, "Century Gothic" only. That's super weird. What about my cousin? She also used Century Gothic for her headers. Go : http://brokennsmile.blogspot.com/ I don't think it's from Kyuusho.