Vividity!

myblogentries

OHP .

OPEN HOUSE PREPARATION DAY .

During Art Lesson

We did Science Tezt Papers. Anyways, nobody raised up their hands to say that they want Art Lesson because Ms Mas promised us that we will go to the computer lab the next lesson after Art which is the last lesson.

Yi Jin took out something that is like this :

Then, he felt very boring and started to bend it till it became :

After Art Lesson

_ _ _ _ _ got scolded. At first, Mrs Ang abruptly came outside our clas furiously and shouted, "Lucky, Miss Mas is not in." I was giving my test paper to Benton so I didn't saw who was she talking to... Then later, Ms Mas came and first thing, Mrs Ang, outside our class complained that _ _ _ _ _ went into her class when he know that all the lights were switched off and no one was inside.

Three boys saw what he did. He just walked into the class and out he go. Ms Mas talked to him and ask him to tell the truth because he said that he went into 6D because he wanted to find _ _ _ _ _ _ _, which is so unrealistic! He know that the class is not inside and of course, he cannot go in without permission from Mrs Ang!

At the Computer Lab

_ _ _ _ _ wasn't allowed to play with those educational games or blog. He was to stand at the corner of the lab.

I sat with Gladys. My computer's internet speed was so fast! It just took 48 seconds to start the computer! I went blogging about my favourite genre of music. Mine's Pop, Rock and Roll and Classical. Ms Mas say examples are, "Sentimental" (EW. We're kids, eh.) "Classical" (I totally DID NOT copy her.) "Rock and Roll" (Ha-ha-ha. A lot of people like it. Blah.)

Edulearn blog (I'm linking myself!) :

Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click! Click!

After school

I forgot to tell my mother about today is the Open House Preparatory Day and it's only for tour guides that have to stay back? (I meant P6?) So, I called her by using the public telephone.

In the bus

Rachel and I were listening to some songs together with one earphone which was connected to her handphone? Well, those boys thought we are sticky glue as we need to share one earphone in order to listen to the songs. Crazy, huh.

At Home

Dad bought me something. He says that it is something to be played with. But, when he took out that thing, it's a ball. Just a ball!!! Then, I read with package's name : Exercising Ball. Dots!!! I thought it was a Boggle game.

When my parents are pumping air into it, I was taking photos. Well, I didn't use the control for a quick snap so the photos are very blur. And also, the animation.

Then, I put it on the ground.

Mom says that it's too big and takes up a lot of space so, she put it on top of the english newspapers.

-----

I just cannot understand why _ _ _ _ _ wants to lie.