Vividity!

myblogentries

Prelims LC

Today have listening comprehension (prelims) FOR P6 OF COZ, (not sec 4).

Before go for second recess...

Miss Lim (PH) brought some edible cactus. I tried. Ew, it taste like saliva and make your breath stink. Taste like vegetable too. I mean, it is... I don't know. It's quite bitter... umm... well, like vegetables... And it's green in colour. (OF COZ)

During Prelims LC

_ _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ scolded me. For what? Just for those stupid seats we are going to sit on. _ _ _ _ _ _ scolded me the most. _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ just scold me once. So _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ don't come to this part much. _ _ _ _ _ _, said that I was sitting on his seat and said that I should go to where Glady's sitting. Gladys is already sitting there, so, should I tell all the people infront of me : XY, GSXR, SJQ, QYN, YYM to move forward by two seats? _ _ _ _ _ _ is so unreasonable. Why don't he scold _ _ _ _ _ or _ _ _ _ _ _ or _ _ _ _? Why me only? Hey, if _ _ _ _ _ _ hates me, just say it! Don't be kbkp la.

Funny thing about those people talking in the tape is that one of the passage they read have this phrase which was quite funny, "Fatty fatty bom bom, today cannot go home." Ok, it is very what-is-that-word. Well, it's about someone talking about her life when she was young and obese, and friends tease her.

After Prelims LC

The school bus never come!!! So sad, I need to go home by myself again. Just don't want to trouble my father to fetch me home again by car. Blehs. Walked home with Chery until we crossed the traffic. Then, we walked different way liao. I saw Amelyn behind me. She was walking with Jin Yi. Hahas. I keep kicking those stones on the ground. Blehs.

In the public bus, three Mayflower Sec pupils saw my name on the name tag and started to talk about my name, "Si Qi". They say that a lot of China people call themselves "Si Qi". Which I think it is super normal as my school have two Si Qi(s).

-----

BYEBYE, TIME TO PLAY VIWAWA MATCHING GAME.