Vividity!

myblogentries

Racial Harmony Day

Dots, IDIOTIC HOJUNE.

Idiotic Ho June luhs. Flirt, pervert, kbkp, cb! Don't ask me why I scold him. Ask Ying Yin.

Wow. I found this in my bag! When I took it out it's already smashed so it became a thousand pieces of Hello Panda tidbits? Well, it's a reward from Miss Mas because my group(before I change seat) has the nicest concept map? And I stuffed it inside my bag.

Well, today... We gotten this. How come, eh? Read more below...

Racial Harmony Day? I forgotten all about it. Even if I remembered, I don't even have a traditional costume in my closet. Well, when I was going up to the hall, I saw Wan Ting. She was wearing a Chinese Qipao Top and a black skirt.

Then, Jing Yi came, she wore a qipao too, but, it was too short so she need to wear our school uniform's skirt. Just to cover her legs. Hui Xuan appeared later on. She wore the school uniform at first but she brought her traditional clothes to school anyways. Wan Ting and Jing Yi were chasing her to change to it.

------

Kai Lin came and I decided to accompany her to get a safety pin from the office because she borrowed the traditional costume from Shalini. And she was so thin! Oh yes, we went up and down the stairs. Argh!

------

Oh my god, we saw Wendy at the Library's toilet after we went up to class to see whether she was there. She had already changed into the clothes. She just needed to pin up those loose parts.

------

After changing, I thought we would go back to class, but no! They wanted to have a drink. Oh well... Anyways, while drinking the water from the cooling water thingy, Darius and Joshua came out of the boy's toilet and saw us. Darius said Hello in Indian to Wendy because Wendy was wearing the Indian costume. (She also borrowed it from Shalini.)

------

While going back to class, I saw SJQ going outside. Hmm, I wonder what is he going to wear... LOL, after a while, he came back with a tuxedo outside. LOL!!! He thought that Western clothes is tuxedos. (One of the boys in 6F also wore a tuxedo.)

------

Concert starts at 7.45am.

Woosh. After that national anthem, the concert starts! :D It's time to be wasted. XD Yikes, firstly it's the P1 performing. Cute!

Haha, now its the time for those people who are wearing those tradinational costumes! The best dressed pupil in the class will go up to the stage and get a prize?!

6A - Yuan Le. She was wearing a kimono. Cute!

6B - SJQ. Ew, a tuxedo with TIE. *Puke*

Others...? Don't know.

Then, a lady came up the stage and blablabla... The performance starts. You better not read my mind. You should be with me. So you can see how well the Chinese dancers dance and of course, other religions too!

Oh yes, after that, teachers were invited up the stage to join them and DANCE.

Ms Mas wasn't called. Sad... But!!! She went up the stage when ALL THE TEACHERS must go up the stage so show off their costumes. Woah, we clapped really hard when she posed.

------

THE END. NO FULL STORY. I MEAN IT.