Vividity!

myblogentries

Witch

_ _ _ _ _ _ ' _ _ _ ' _ _ _ ' _ _ _, (' = space)

I should remind you of something. Don't even say that I should go away. So what if you are in that class? Don't you think I am not helping you. I thought you have regretted once. Oh yes, you won't listen to me anyways. Continue to pretend, someday... your regrets will overcome you...

In the Hall

Oh, we're reading our storybooks then, a teacher came up to stage and told all the teachers to go to the meeting room. After all the teachers had gone down. That teacher told us to take out our pencil box or colour pencils (she say it's even better to have it). We are going to write something to our form teachers for teachers' day...

Easy. I'll just write, "Wish you a Happy Teachers' Day, Ms Mas." and then I'll decorate it. Hmm. I don't think I should say more. Or else I would hurt her feelings. She is quite beautiful. Her lesson are quite interesting...

Before recess

Ha-ha-ha. Something happened, anyways. THAT TEACHER, XXX (I'm just going to call her that. You already know she's a woman.) , I can't believe it. She didn't have the full story and scolded me for nothing. This happened ALOT of times, but this time, I cannot forgive her.

It is XXX talking to XXX. Not me. I'm not included! Anyways, I was checking my dictionary then. XXX called XXX. And XXX is my partner. XXX is sitting at the right seat. I'm sitting at the left seat. So, if XXX wants to communicate with XXX. He'll need to come nearer to me and call XXX. Which surprisingly, Teacher XXX didn't get the full story and scolded me instead of XXX and XXX.

Classmates laughed at me. Oh yes, whose fault is it ANYWAYS. And...

Teacher XXX can be ANYONE. So don't GUESS.