Vividity!

myblogentries

ACES Day and Teachers' Day Celebration

AHH, sports.

I was caught doing sports! I cannot even touch it! Ok, neverminds. I keep jumping... OMG. When we're in the hall, KANG HO JUNE was beside me. That's when I noticed that he's shorter than me. DOTS.

Mrs Esther Lee caught me doing sports and asked me why. I told her I just standing only. She say I should go and sit down at the chairs. :D At least someone cares for me.

TEACHERS' DAY CELEBRATION.

Wow. No no no. Before it starts (even before ACES day stuff happened), in the hall, a teacher showed us a video. It's on You Tube and I found it.


Well, how was it? :P Sound like bumble bees, hor... Oh well, the title of the classical song is Flight of the Bumble Bee. This guy that is playing it is called Maksim. It's super young. Well, his first concert was when he was 12 years old. (Clap!)

Yay... Well, last time, we took class photos and today, we knew why. The teachers that organized the Teachers' Day celebration had turned the class photos into a NOTEBOOK containing all the letters we wanna tell Ms Mas. Ok, Ms Mas received it and a lot of people wanted to see it. Ms Mas wanted to read the letters. Oh ok, I was the notebook and flipped to the first page - Darius' letter.

ROFL. XD