Vividity!

myblogentries

COUSIN SO PRO

MISS MAS NEVER COME.

We were waiting for Miss Mas in the hall. Every classes have already gone up to their classes. We waited until we sang the national anthem! No one came. Only Mr Fadzil is there. A teacher, came to where we were lining (4E). We thought our teacher would be that teacher, but it was Mr Sim. Not that Mrs.

Well, Mr Sim told us a lot of stories and we played Sudoku. Okay... I was NOT the first for Sudoku but some people that doesn't want that award didn't came up to the teacher so they didn't get the prize? But I DID went infront of the teacher first and got the prize. He took a long time to check. Here's a scan.

Well, I got 2 Kit Kats. Joshua, who finished the Sudoku first in the first level of Sudoku only gotten one. I finished the level two Sudoku. :P Oh yes, I ate one Kit Kat just now so I only left one Kit Kat.

Oh yes, Wendy made me a rose in the morning at the canteen when I ate 2 hard boiled eggs.

MY COUSIN (KY) SO PRO!

I wish I have her brain and have her mother (My Aunt)!!! Her mother so damn good. Except for something, my aunt isn't young anymore. :( Sad for Kai Yuan, no one to teach her. Only she could teach herself. Her mathematics can get 90/100! (1 mark more then A*! / same marks as Hua Qiang) Looking at my marks, compared to her??? I'm such a loser. You know what? My cousin will cry because she never get the mark she wanted. :(((

Aiyohs... My mathematics so damn LOUSY. I don't know why my P4 marks so high but P5 (dropped to 79) then P6... you don't want to know. My speed! My speed pull me down! I don't know how to solve speed questions!

P4 : 96/100

P5 : 79/100

P6 : !!/100

I'm going CRAZY le la! I'm so troubled. I wish I can get to secondary school FAST. Secondary school, I make sure I only blog on Saturdays and Sundays. I MEAN IT. I want to go express! I NEED TO GO EXPRESS. I NEED TO GO EXPRESS! I MEAN IT! I WANT TO GO EXPRESS! I NEVER NEVER WANT TO GO NORMAL ACADEMY! NO NO NO!!! EXPRESS IS MY AIM! MY AIM!!!!