Vividity!

myblogentries

IMMUNIZATION

AHH.

Today have IMMUNIZATION. My left arm is still painful - like someone poking me hardly. My right arm has no feeling. When typing, my left arm keep feeling someone is pinching my muscle. Whenever I reach for something, my left arm will be like stretching so damn hard!


SURPRISINGLY, I didn't know that P6 pupils will cry when they jab their arms. 3 person cried in my class. Cannot mention their names.


Today also no supplementry class. Don't know why. Our recess time also change, 9.30am. So, we could eat first then jab. Wendy say, "Teacher! Then we should take our height and weight first what! We eat liao, than we'll be heavier!" Agreed with her. Our stomach will be filled with food that is not digested yet.


After the jab thingy, we went to hall. The last batch went there already say goodbye le. The talk is over. I'm not sure what is it about because I'm the last batch. The guy on stage looks like Mervyn from Kids Central. Not sure.


Then, we went back to class. Miss Mas gave us our test papers back. Not revealing my marks! Anyways, the class was super noisy. Oh yes, Miss Mas gave us snacks. She said it's for treating her to pizza. I never even go to that party. She also give me. LOL.