Vividity!

myblogentries

Chinese Holiday Remedial

Chinese Holiday Remedial

Ha-ha. Chery and I sat together during Chinese Lesson. Well, I mean, the whole day is for Chinese! Anyways, we shared Dragon Eggs Sweets and talked about Bleach 4/5 Game. Oh lols, that Wei Zhuo also play Bleach 4. I only have Bleach 5 in my PSP. We talked about Rukia, Ichigo, Rangiku, Inoue (Orihime), Histugaya, Ishida, Aizen, Renji, Kon, Ganju (Bomb-boy), Kukaku, Byakuya, Hisana, Ichimaru, Kenpachi, Yoruichi, Fong Sui, Nel (Newest Bleach Character - Ex-Espada).

Well, during lesson, of course, we're not talking but during recess, all those stuff come out. XD

I'm so damn dead! I lost Chery's Sasuke drawing! I was supposed to scan it to my computer then show it to all the readers. But I FORGOTTEN about it. Oh shit. I'm so damn dead.