Vividity!

myblogentries

Genki Kids

Si Ma Lu. :D

Well, yesterday my parents went to Si Ma Lu.

This is Chang-er. That mortal that became immortal.

Closer look. :D

When they came back (Yesterday).

Natalie came to my house. She's my neighbour's youngest daughter. Like, younger than me? Well, here are the photos I took. Well, they look like comic pages.

Cheese.

Look at my mother. (Mother says : Take that storybook and let Annie take a photo of you.)

Follow orders. XD

Er, where is that thing!

A-ha! I'll just sit up and get it!

Ooh, finally. I managed to get that storybook.

Oh look! The camera! Cheese.

HER SISTER. XD

Well, this are the photos I took today. Her sister came back from childcare in the morning and came to my house. She's just like Kindergarten 2? They have a elder brother in Secondary 4. Let's look at the photos!

My mouth is filled with moon cakes. Yum-yum!

Yay, look at my moon cake!

I'm so going to gobble it up!

Yum-yum! *Gobbles.*


Ahh! The camera!

I need to move away! Oh no! YES, the ball!

Get away from me!

Ooh, the television.

WAHAHAS!

BOO!

G2G! Byes~