Vividity!

myblogentries

Great.

That LC PSLE. (12 Sept)

Well, after my SUPPLEMENTRY (ok, extra supplementry)...

A DRIZZLE APPEARED.

"UMBRELLA!!!"

I was screaming for it and Amelyn lend me hers. She said Wendy would definitely walk her home. Ho-ho, I thanked her for 10 times and then she stopped at the bus-stop and I continued walking to my destination.

I felt very happy as I opened it. Gawgh. It's spoilt. I mean, It can't open well, oh neverminds, everyone was staring at me (the crowd). I was red-headed. No blames for Amelyn. At least I still have an umbrella, she does not. (I got flu today.) Easy, I'll just climb up the stairs to my house and...

NIECE!

Wow. She came with her parents and my aunt (eldest) and my grandmother (father-side). I think she went to Kai's house first. (Looking at my aunt's and grandmother's comments, it's confirmed. How cute. I am referring to them, not my niece. My niece is a uber cutie.)

KAWAII! :D She's called Angel (nickname)