Vividity!

myblogentries

PSLE PSLE PSLE

P.S.L.E!

GOD GOD GOD! GOD! After this, I am SO GOING TO STUDY. Soz guys. Maybe after PSLE then chat chat. I MEAN, I HAVE HOLS OF THINGS TO TELL. Just that, I only can say what happened during and after class. YAY. Me and Xin Yi are buddies again! Ok, neverminds. Xinyi asked me to give her THE WHOLE "WE THE KINGS" ALBUM. I haven't even read the disc into my computer! HOW LUH. She say after PSLE then give her in MSN. I only give her 1 song - Check Yes Juliet. OH LALALA. I only read this inside long ago (Sunday). Bought it in Amazon.

WAHH. Ok, I told her how near HER HOUSE is NEAR to MINE. Gah. Is like, just cross the road and turn RIGHT? GOD. XD

What else... Today's homework IS... (Dun care about my grammar OR my spelling. I am now competing with time and THAT'S IT! I wanna get this done and revise. Anyways, I did revision like 5 minutes ago. And I'll need to rush this blogging thing because this is my DIARY. I dislike using PENCIL or PEN to write my LIFE in a DIARY BOOK. I don't know why luh. And I AM SO NOT USING STICKYPAWS so, PLEASE, IM NOT!

It's just that, IT IS SO STRESSFUL. 19 MORE DAYS!? This Friday is LC (Not scared) WHAT ABOUT WRITTEN EXAM!!! OH BOOOOOSHIT. That one thing I need to concerntrate. *Knocks head.* GAHHHHH! *Getting a BIG HEADACHE*

PSLE PSLE PSLE! IM SO DEAD. BLEACH GONE. NARUTO GONE. BLOGGING? SERIOUSLY, I begged my father to LET ME BLOG. AND I AM NOW RUSHING THROUGH THIS ONLINE ENTRY? GAHHHHHHHH.

I wish I'm like my cousin. SHE IS JUST SO CLEVER. I don't know why I don't have the brain of hers. I wish I could share it with her. GOD! Thank goodness, my class position and level position IS NOT BAD. I'm not out of B Class or in A Class. Class? Uh. I don't know why but I'm like higher than Darius for A BIT. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

BYEBYE.