Vividity!

myblogentries

Camp?

I bet everyone is at school now.

Yep, I really think so. Because I'm not going for the camp, well, so I won't need to go to school. (Haha) Well, I'm at home now, writing this blog in the morning while other schools' P6 are at school. Yes! Xinyi and some other pupils also never go. Well, I have an excuse, a good one. XY? I don't know...

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I didn't give my dad anything. If Dhanya reads this, she'll be like, "WHAT!". But, she's in school now, maybe on the camp bus reaching their destination. Oh yeah, my mother didn't say anything when I woke up, but I know today's my father's birthday.

I do my usual stuff and then I popped out of the toilet, "Where's your birthday cake, Dad?"

(o_o'')

Dad : Already eaten.
I looked at the plate with a spoon and no cream or anything on it, just bits of bread.
Me : Really?
Dad : Eaten.
I looked at my plate with a spoon with french roll on it.
Me : You sure?
Dad : Eaten.
Me : Ok, happy birthday Dad.
(LOL.)
Dad : (laughs) Ok, go comb your hair.
Me : Ok! (jumps out of dining chair)

LOL. (5.50PM)

Image from : refuted (At credits)

Anyways, there are 3 people online now. Xinyi, Weiting, Jalyn... Talking to Xinyi now. Xinyi only have 1 person online in her contact list... That is, me. Oh lol.