Vividity!

myblogentries

CHANGED BLOGSKIN

Argh,

Vote for my T-shirt!

Happy Days...

So sad. Ulquiorra is out of my blog. I like colours now. This skin is by corsages and it rocks! Dhanya's blogskin is by her, too! Woah. Anyways, Szeling is also using this blogskin. (Rofl.) I didn't copy her. I just saw it. Oh yeah, Le.Romantique (Yeling) is actually Primary 6. Her skins are so so nice!

Yeah, my bites are lame. Or what they call, "Dailies". Hahas. Lame... (Hmphs. Whatthing you call that. I HAVE AN VIWAWA ACCOUNT?! shocks.) I play Habbo too. (Kind of. And I quitted long ago.)

The Ting Tings had their new album - We Started Nothing (2008). I'm going to find that album.

(Listening to : That's Not My Name - The Ting Tings)

Sushi.


New blogskin account!

Sushi for me. (*Grins* I gobble.)

Seven of this type of sushi - SALMON.

Seven of this type of sushi - TUNA. (Ok, this one is blur.)


Kinda bought in FairPrice. (Screams! It's $2.80!!!)

Hey, where's MY wasabi?!

My stupid face. (Throws vegetables + rotten eggs) And I'm not an Apple, dude. (SCREAMS)