Vividity!

myblogentries

JB CAR STUCKED

SRY ABOUT YTD~

I went back to JB to take my IC. Malaysian IC. I can't wait to get my Singapore IC. Lol, mother told me how hard was it to get an IC when she was young.

My dad parked his car somewhere near a hill and he went to somewhere to meet a lawyer. Well, me and my Mother waited in the IC Place. Well, he came back to us and took us to the carpack by walking there. Wow, miles away.

Okay, Dad was so angry after reaching the carpark.

A white Mercedes car blocked our way out. The car, can't go out! OUR CAR, CAN'T GO OUT! I haven't eaten my breakfast yet, you know?! I woke up at 7am and skipped my breakfast! (ARGH!) Anyways, it did get out after 45 minutes later. (GAH. Dammit.)

I was playing my PSP though. Woohoo. DJMax - Poratable 2. Given by Kai.

Mother told me not to, "kpo" so, I played it until "STOP!". Ok, that's from my mother. It was SO close that we'll hit that car. Lol. Luckily, only the tyre.

We ate Italian food.

Roars. There's my omelette! Tuna Fried Egg Omelette. Woohoo. Can't wait to enjoy. That's my breakfast. Dad had pasta and Mom had Eggy Delight. Wahaha.

Then, the drinks! Hot Chocolate for me... Cappuchino for Dad... Lemon Tea for Mom...

Argh, I don't know what to talk about but, my IC photo's quality is very bad. Very yellowish when my face isn't yellow. Very grey hair when my hair isn't grey. Gahs.

PEACE OUT, LADIES! (Thx Jal~)


OH LOL.


I'm sick, aites!