Vividity!

myblogentries

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM

6D - Our temporary class.

Because Miss Mas didn't come today, we can't stay in class. There's two classes to choose. 6A and 6D. 6C went for ICT Training. So, I guess I'll choose 6D. I followed Gladys and Chery and some people with your chairs being carried behind our backs.

Gah. It's boring. So I decided to take photos. (Handphone no money.)

Lolol.

Mrs Ang in that green top. (Looking at the boys play Reversi.)

I was reading this book while taking the photos. EW. BORING.

Chery messaging me for fun. I can't reply her though.


What an old movie

But I enjoyed it.

Lol, anyways. It was hilarious. Me and Maha were laughing away. (When the monkey pee on the main actor.) Mrs Pang paused a few times, just to scold us. Oh yeah, Dhanya was behind me. Chery kept checking with the time because she's from the School Badminton Team and needed to meet Mr Fadzil at 12pm. (AMK Sec wants to speak to them)

When I got back home!

Mother told me good news. I've gotten a NEW book. Ah, just kidding, not I own it, it's my dad friend's book.


The Good Earth by Pearl Buck.

Oh lol. This video :

Joe hits Nick real hard. Anyways, my favourite Jonas Brother is Nick. Look how he hits with a bat! (ROFL!)