Vividity!

myblogentries

PUPECURA

Kai is having a flea market! Dad wants me to help after she opened it. } I am so lazy that I can't walk to the void deck; expect me to go? No, Kai is not selling shells. She's selling hand-made beads. I guess its all about tying up the bead necklaces you've just made; shouting "$1 SALE!"...

These are some of my friends in a game called Poupee (Japanese game). Guess who am I. :D

From the left to right - Me, Katherine, Haromi. It's the Halloween costume that we'll wear in that game. Vampire, Phantom and Witch. (Hohoho.)

Youtube Smiles!

Hahas. Hope you could smile the whole day!

Here is a Jonas Borthers - Lovebug video. It rocks OK!?

RE: Dhanya 27 Oct Post

I changed this blogskin after much thought.When selecting blogskins,I only have two top blogskinners in my mind.Kiss and Tell and Corsages.Quite weird names eh?Well,at the same time,I was eyeing this skin for a while.Then,Annie used it.Well,we have some similar taste I must say.So I asked her.We agreed on having the same skin.Well,that's it from me today.I have to go have my dinner now.

I thought you said it's a mystery. And I don't agree with that bold sentence. (Shakes head) I still like anime and retro skins. This is a color skin. Which I don't use often. *_* My blogskin history, this is the only blog-skin that doesn't have an image. So, we don't have the same tastes. Sorry. I think you need to eat the words up. O_O''

And no, blogskins' Top Blogskinner is Xavqior. She shouldn't stay in blogskins. She could upgrade to join Dreamworks. You know what I mean.