Vividity!

myblogentries

SOUTH DIVISION DAY

Brownies and Guides South Division Day @ KCPSS

ROAR. Hello readers! I've closed my poll, as you can see. Oh yes, I added back my Feedjit. KCPSS = Kuo Chuan Presbyterian (Spelling?) Secondary School.

AT THEIR FOYER!

Grabs!

Sujun bending down. It's dark, I know.

Fitri.

Sofea annoyed.

Sofea.

Shiying wanted this.

AT THE PICTIONARY CLASS...

We're at Round 3.

Lol.

Me, I know. I was drawing Matchsticks.

I got back and asked one of our group member if they have the schedule :

(Click for better view)

10.50am then we come up again. Now we're going for break.

BREAKTIME!

It's hard to find them.

Miss Herna and my group's member.

Going back to the class.

Erm. This game was not fair though. Oh yes, Dhanya showed me something that is written on their vandalised table.

BACK IN HALL.

I writes : KCPSS Graduation Ceremony.

Someone took me when I was playing with Eileen's handphone.

Fight for BALLOONS!

Sujin tidying her hair.

Our batch.

We got a lot of trophies. Mostly are silver and bronze but WE GOTTEN 4++ gold trophies! After that, we lined up and took a group photo.

AT THE FOYER AGAIN.

It writes : A Flame For Truth

TROPHIES!

Fighting/Dancing.

Fighting/Dancing.

In BUS!

Sujin uses her trophy to cover her face. Everyone is doing that.

Sujun fixing a medal.

Lol.

Angeline!