Vividity!

myblogentries

WHAT THE

NATURE RAMBLE?!

I thought only YZPS then have Nature Ramble. We're going to have a camp at Jalan Bahtera. YZPS isn't. Mr Fadzil told us that TODAY, we're going to be damn bored. } Secondary School Talks (x4)

*Before touching with Mr. Fadzil's Briefing, WQ and GS is talking HAPPILY.*

The first school talk is my Deyi Secondary. (Not affilates with Teck Ghee)

#1!

It's was noisy during the first school talk talk. Because it's very hot, we used their brochures as fans. (Sorry, Shiqi.) Only when the teacher is around, we keep quiet. When the teacher is gone...


Me : What games do you play?
Amelyn : I'm addicted to Pet Society.
Me : I play WOW.
Amelyn : Do you play DOTA?
Me : Yes.
Amelyn : You know that DOTA and WOW is the same?
Me : NO! THEY'RE TOTALLY DIFFERENT! *SCREAMS*

Lol. Ok, they are the same. *Grins*

Gladys was disturbed my her view. Because I'm sitting infront of her. (Aiyah, I'm taller than her what.) She keep using something to poke my back. Frigging... Oh neverminds.

They performed for us too. Woah, their Drama ROCKS. They are the best among the best. Actually should be best of the best. (LOL)

#2!

Woah. The next talk is from Peirce Secondary. Um, before that, Mrs Ang ordered us to read a book. I ransacked my bag. No storybook. (Oh no.) Amelyn called me, with her hands waving a storybook at me. YAY.

Ok, it starts now. It's quieter because the surroundings is cooler now. PHEW!

Teachers : Mr Yeo and Mr Jay? They didn't bring any students. Haha. The principal is about to come soon... Mr Yeo started talking. Talk... talk... talk... ! Principal came in. Miss Mas told Mrs Pang to bring a chair for the principal.

Mr Yeo suddenly started singing this song by Vitamin C, Graduation. He says we must read the lyrics. Anyways, I do have it on my hands now. (Shrugs? WHERE'S THAT ALBUM!!!) PS/ Dhanya calls it LAME. *Silence* O_O.

PS: Mr Yeo is 25+ because he said 7 years ago he was choosing schools. (Gah.) Oh yeah, their school motto is in Latin - Fax Mentis... I forgot. They don't have normal technical for all these years. Woah hoho.

Mr Yeo is a President Teacher 2007. Haha. No wonder he can entertain us with his speech power... Yeah, his words are power... People keep "WOW"-ing when they see photos of the BIG school.

Anyways, they were going to finish when AMK Secondary came into the AVA Room. The Principal said, "With courtesy, we shall skip some of the slides..." WAHAHAHA. They gave out their brochure after that.

They have "Drama" as a subject. (Only 8 schools in SG does that. I'll show you the newspaper.)

#3!

Ang Mo Kio Secondary School...

They need to rush. They brought 2 students that look cool in their coat. I mean, at first we thought they were Anderson Secondary School because of their coat. (Gah.)

Uh, only 1 of the students talked about her life in AMKS. I see, she could get 100+ for her Oral, eh... Talk so long with good english. I mean, she forgotten a part though. Haha. So she peep at her cards and ahaha.

OK, the brochure and we're off for RECESS!

Haha, Gladys can't figure out which is boy and which is girl.

RECESS!

Aiyah. Don't need to talk about this.

#4!

Boys GET OUT! Girls only... Know why? It's SCGS. (Grins.)

They gave out their brochure, pencil, bookmark and a book? Ok... This school is nice. Haha.

Oh ok, as you can see, it's my blog website as the background. LOL.

Their talk is nicer than the others because no noise is given out! AND IT'S ALL GIRLS! Except the male teacher... LOL. Don't want to talk about them le. ONE WORD : AWESOME~!

Amelyn says that everyone in that school wear spectacles and then I looked at the brochure :

Me : Hey, they never wear spectacles here.
Amelyn was staring at it.
Me : Oh!!! They purposely take off their spectacles!
Amelyn : All of them are tall...
Me : How do you know?
Amelyn : Look at the pictures la!
Me : Yay, I'm tall. I can fit in.
Amelyn : Me too. I can fit in.

I was laughing and getting up. Haish... WHY XMS NEVER COME ONE?!