Vividity!

myblogentries

I have this Maths Book...

Algebra is sure o-hard. (:

Anyways, I have this Maths exercise book that I put every formula into it. I mean the formula to do Algebra. But I still don't understand. Mother asked me to pack and grab my PSP for tomorrow. Guess what, I'll go to Malaysia tomorrow. Well, Xinyi told me that she'll study secondary school's stuff tomorrow. Blehs, I need to finish my 10 more questions thingy in the book. Mother warned me if I wanted to play computer and do algebra at the same time, I better finish in time...

Video to share.

Rate : 10/10!

... is being sarcastic...

WTF. If you don't like my style, you did scold me not to embaress you. WTH. You know my health condition already, I just could start P.E lessons and I CAN WALK NORMALLY. Wtf you say that I walk like a running duck?! Stop being sarcastic! When I talk to my friend, I know it's loud, what about you? I can hear you talking from the 6th floor when I'm at the 2nd floor! Freak.

Joining...

http://the-purpledevil-xoxo.blogspot.com

Yeah, hahas.. Do vote...! (:

/3PM!

WHAMMMMS the book. XD

YAYYYYYY!

I finished ALLLLLLL the Algebra sums. WAHAHAAHA!