Vividity!

myblogentries

Malaysia, here I come!

/edit on 30 November.

Back-up post for today.

(I posted this on 29, not 28.)

/1pm

Roars, I'm in the car right now, going to the railway station. Well, before I even wrote ths, I was tying my shoelaces. They were loose, so yeahs. Uh, I think it'll be NO computer for 3 days? Cause it's until Sunday. Roar, Uncle Michael is the driver 'cause my dad can't drive his car in... OF COURSE NOT! Mom is beside me and and I'm wearing my "It's difficult to laugh" T-shirt. Hahaha! I'm Laugh-y, ok... (Xinyi wrote, "LAUGHY" at "What do you think of Annie?" and also called me, "The Algebra Girl".)

Right.

/2.45pm

Uh, no more battery for my PSP...

/6.54pm

What the hell is that pink thing on the steel?

In the train, right now...

Sun is right up the sky!

  1. I played PSP.
  2. Mom wants my handphone
  3. I want my earphone for the PSP
  4. Mom wants to listen to music.
  5. I told her to take out the earphones to listen to my handphone's music.
  6. She said "Too troublesome"
  7. End up that she listen to my handphone's songs, like SO DAMN LOUD.
  8. She gave me my PSP earphones.
  9. I played PSP.
  10. PSP no battery.
  11. Dad was taking a nap..
  12. I listened to my handphone's songs.. (snatched from mom)
  13. Handphone + Radio no more.
  14. PSP no more.
  15. I poke Mom's kidney.
  16. Mom scolded me and shouted at me.
  17. Mom went to the canteen on the train with Dad.
  18. They left me alone.
  19. Dad came back with a red plastic bag.
  20. I ate bread.
  21. Mom came back.
  22. Mom ruined my hairstyle.
  23. I threw a tantrum for 30 minutes.

That was so-so-so boring.

Grinning sucks.

/Still Kulai?!

I'm going to Seremban! NOT KULAI.

Crops?

Tell me what can you see? I see a man hugging a child.

Finally...

It's 8.30pm and I finally reach Seremban. (:

  1. Called twice for Alex.
  2. Hail a taxi.
  3. YAY!

Dinner!

  1. Steven is back from England. (Yeah, right.)
  2. Alex sat beside me and wanted to hug me. (OMFG, he studied in England too, uh...)
  3. Alex is damn serious.
  4. Alex told me, "Well! Someday you might have a younger cousin!"
  5. I said, "What?"
  6. Alex says, "You don't understand?"
  7. I said, "No."
  8. Alex says, "I say, someday me or Steven might have a child."
  9. I looked at Mom.
  10. Mom says, "Don't pretend, you know what is he talking about."
  11. Thinking : Hey, I'm serious, I DON'T KNOW WHO'S COUSIN YOU TALKING ABOUT.
  12. I said, "Ooh, happy making babies." (:
  13. The aunt staying at my home married to a caucasian and is having a baby of his.
  14. Ate.
  15. Steven ate the fish head with granny.
  16. Steven's handphone rang.
  17. It was his wife, Susan.
  18. Steven asked me if I want to talk to her.
  19. I said, "NONONO, I don't understand her English."
  20. Steven says that she's also shy to talk to me.
  21. Mom talked about, "PSLE"
  22. Alex encouraged me to talk with British accent or SLANG.
  23. Father agreed with it and spoke in British accent that made him goofy.

Back at home (M'sia.)

What happened?

  1. Bathe.
  2. Wash face
  3. Brush teeth.
  4. Face towel = Table Cleaning towel.
  5. Mom says that's why I have pimples.
  6. Father bathe
  7. Mom ask me where's my hairclips
  8. I said, "Inside the bathroom"
  9. Mom said I have STM.
  10. Mom bathe.
  11. Father and I charged our electronics.
  12. PSP!!!
  13. Father says, "No, don't play PSP."
  14. Me : "Play and charge together."
  15. Father : "No."
  16. Father : "Go play with books."
  17. RIGHT.