Vividity!

myblogentries

Malaysia-tastic!

Ahem, ahem. (:

A bee.

Roar, people. (: I'm in Malaysia now. Well, sorry for not posting ytd. Well, uhms. Going to update for yesterday by using yesterday's name. (:


/1.45pm


Gosh, I had my lunch and I'm back. It weird to have no games and any software of Adobe inside a computer... Well, ate chocolates.

Yay, chocolates.

Godiva?

London?

Oh so cool!

I ate those boxed white. Mom ate those boxed red. Dad ate those boxed pink.

Talking to Zi Juan now.

/2.20PM

A mousetrap. (:

Did a quiz in facebook.

What iPod are you?

iPod Touch.

The iPod Touch isn't just a music player. You can surf the web, watch YouTube videos, set alarm clocks and hold contacts.

Ready to go out!

Jojo put her hairclips on me. :/

In the car (4.15pm)

Jojo.

We passed by mountains! I can't wait to attend the wedding dinner.

The school

Wow, a wedding dinner in a school hall! (:

THIS IS SO COOL.

WAAAA. OMGG!!! XD

We are the first family to come? So, it's a bit too early. Well, when everyone saw me, they'll say : "Ah! Your daughter is so tall already! Wah! Taller than me!"

Oh, balmy.

THEY ARE ACTUALLY MY COUSINS?! O_O''

Soda.

Guess what's this.

Food, food, food!

Abalone.

Erlack!

Be fascinated. (: He's just 11 years old.

LOL.

The bride and groom?

I remember flying a kite outside their house when I was young. Haha. (:

Alex went up the stage to SING.

1 : Bao Ling, my "long-lost" cousin.

2. Her brother, my "long-lost" cousin.

Btw, I'm taller than them and when she shook my hand, she was surprised.

PS/ Steven lived in Leeds for 10 years. (: