Vividity!

myblogentries

Scans Scans Scans

Scans,

*DISCLAIMER*

Copy = Die. (It's in my DEVIANT. So, it's always copyrighted. (:)

Uhm, my profile? (Haven't edit)

(C)!

Edited. (: click to enlarge.

(C)!

Click to enlarge (It's too complicated, so I didn't edit...)

OMG, jerking with Twilight.

http://imaginationeatsnoise.blogspot.com

CRUSH IT.

1. Who tagged you with this?
Yeah, right. (: Candy.
2. Do you have secrets?
Who won't.
3. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
No.
4. Do you enjoy going to school?
No school now. I don't even know my secondary school.
5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
No, it's always a girl.
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Being loved by someone.
7. List out your 15 favourite songs:

  • Next Plane Home - Daniel Powter
  • Superstar - Toybox
  • Thanks For The Memories - Fall Out Boy
  • Wake Up - Hilary Duff
  • Skyway Avenue - We The Kings (Just then, I'm bored.)
  • Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings (Just then, I'm bored.)
  • Rolling Star - Yui
  • Face Down - Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
That's all.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
To me, anything is okay. Unless he's a whore, I'll freakingly push that girl to one side and warn her she'll get heartbroken. (:
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Laughing stitches.
10. What makes you angry?
People that duplicated my works without permission.
11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Someone inside the IT room.
12. Who is currently the most important person to you?
Someone.
13. What is the most important thing in life?
Having an ice cube that won't melt.
14. Single or attached?
Single, hopefully, the whole life.
15. What is your favourite colour?
White.
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
No.
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
See who really loves me.
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
I did it once.
19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
"I won't tell you who I like," and then giggles. (: If you're my friend, I'll say, "Computer."
20. Who you love most?
MOM&DAD&GRANDMA(teach me japanese)
21. What will you do with a billion dollar?
I'll save it and move to ... "JAPAN"!
22. Whose message will make you smile?
Like do I even have one.
23. Who would make you smile and cry for him?
Like do I even have one.
24. 5 people I have tagged:
Anyone.
25. Something you wanna say to the person who tag you with this
Ho yeah, she's an online friend, gah. (: