Vividity!

myblogentries

The Eve is still the Eve.

(Thank you to The Bitter Stick Girl.)


Best wishes to : Nobody.
Hell, yeah.

My pet is all dressed up for New Year? L-O-L.

I know Chuckie looks weird in a tiara. (Where is the necklace!?)

The Bitter Stickgal

Yes, finally, a daily read. I've gone to everyone's home in Pet Society. (Titus is also Level 20, what the? Anyways, I'm leveling already.) Gosh, Amelyn's pet is really a boy, her pet is wearing a tuxedo. (Roar)

Pumpkin, corn and a loaf of bread. (3 presents from Mandy.)

Yeah, look at the title.

They should be making the New Year decorations for Pet Society, now. I'm watching the Countdown on TV. Guess what, I only have 30 minutes for TV from now onwards. Must treasure the time, I mean it.

Looks like a twin!

I go around hugging pets.

How come they have necklaces when I don't!?

Peiyi's pet still think that it's Christmas. (Sobs)