Vividity!

myblogentries

It's Not Christmas Yet...

Gift from Jenica.. (Or -NiK-)

I direct linked. I HOPE JENICA WON'T MIND.

That's so kind of her.

I'm a Singaporean now. It's kind of canceled because today, my Dad drove me to that building (I really don't know the name). And when we got into that interviewing room... (It's not a job interview, okay.)

That Person: Please take a seat.
Dad: ??????????????????? (He specialize in gibberish. Actually, I don't understand a word from him, but very awkwardly, that person do. )
That Person: (Checking the form) I think you need to fill this up. (She points at the blanks that write : "Primary School and Secondary School's FIN".)
Dad: She doesn't have the secondary school's one.
That Person: She just gotten her PSLE results?
Dad: Yes.
That Person: ???????????????????????? (No wonder they know what are they talking about...)

Then Dad started giving her documents. Oh WHAT? He suddenly turned to me and blabber, "Did you bring your PSLE certificate?" (I slammed my head.) "No."

Yeah, that's WHY I cannot become a Singaporean. Poop thing is, Dad even wants me to check the form which says what to bring. I rolled my eyes around that paper, "Nothing about PSLE certificate."

Oh yeah, when he's fiving the documents, I saw his HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION'S certificate... It's for "Computers". No wonder he gotten a job of "all-about-computers".

Seriously, Dad is much more better than Mom.

Still, inspired.

Having spent 6 years in secondary school, 2 years in ITE, another 2 years in the military and finally 7 months of internship, I came a long way just to pursue my diploma. To my utmost dismay, engineering line is the last job I want to have after doing renovation work in the military and hitching a labour job in a factory. No matter how big or many plans you have in life, reality would somehow find a way to disagree with you unless the passion is in you.

Read on at : http://yak.sp.edu.sg/?p=139

It's by Zich, a administrator at Slush Pile Singapore. (That's his alias) Gotten the url straight from him though, not by reading his forum posts or what-so-ever.