Vividity!

myblogentries

Merry Christmas Eve!

Tags replied here.

Maybe only for today and tomorrow.

To everyone that wished me a Great Christmas (Eve) or people that tagged me :

Thank you and Merry Christmas (Eve) too!

to Lizzie: Thanks for linking me.
to %SHERILL-: You are...? By the way, thanks for visiting the site.
to dhanya: I've checked it out, it's nice.
to Michelle; ALMOND COOKIE: I did? (shrugs)
to vanessa ng: Sorry about that, maybe it's your internet connection.
to joce: Guess what, Hougang Secondary.
to MICHELLE :D: It's okay, be sure to update real soon.

Making gifts. (I'm not Santa's elf.)

There would be 1 for readers, 1 for links, 1 for free. Well uh, they will be all in pink and brown. And I know it's shocking to most of my friends. (I TOLD YOU IN MY PROFILE, I ******** **** CUTE, NOW!) Except the free one... No actually, it's just a subtle one. If you don't like the gift I gave you, you can choose that.

And I received 4 presents.

Random quiz.

1. Beside your lips, where is the other place you loved to be kissed?
- Look who's talking.

2. How do you feel when you wake up this morning?
- Awake.

3. Who was the person that you took photo of?
- My Christmas present.

4. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
- Yes, spent money on movies, always.

5. Would you ever donate blood?
- Why not? People donate blood to me before.

6. Do you have a best friend of opposite sex?
- No.

7. Do you want somebody dead?
- Yes.

8. What does your last message says?
- It's about movies.

9. What are you thinking right now?
- My idea.

10. Do you wish someone is with you now?
- Nope, LOL.

11. What time did you sleep last night?
- 11pm.

12. Where is the last shirt you bought?
- In the wardrobe.