Vividity!

myblogentries

The Way To Hougang Secondary


Bus 315 and then Bus 156?

Yeah, right. I took this bus and the other bus and then cross some roads and tada, there's the school. Gosh, I wore a yellow print T-shirt and a black cargo. :)

In the bus, Mom kept shouting, "That's the school! That's the school! You know right? Do you want to take a look? Remember, that's the school! You know the way right, dear?" Oh my god. My "face" is dropping. I saw a lot of people reading the Twilight saga. I've got to join the crowd too! Maybe I'll bring mine when I go out. I'm still reading the first book, though. And I have new books coming up, like those literature books.

  1. Warm Rose Wallpaper from Pei Yi (If sold, it costs 99 coins.)
  2. Two Lemons from Cheryl Kok (Lol? I'm expected to be her enemy.)

Yes, yes, yes! Compass Point.

The school shoes... We went to Compass Point at Hougang to buy two pairs of white shoes. Before that, we went to "Kopitiam" to have lunch. Actually, I didn't eat anything at all. Because, at home, I've already eaten a bowl of 汤圆.

Kiwi Juice. Surely, it tastes so sour.

My shoe.

After much thinking walking around the shopping mall... We've chosen this brand called, "Umbro". I guess you've heard of it? 'Cause it's in the Sports Shoes category and I see a golf player wearing its shoes.

For the shoes' size, don't blame it on me. Mother wants a pair of shoe that will last for 2 years.

Toys that Dad want. (OMG)

Seriously, that's his finger.

Guess what.

I stood in the middle of the crowd to take a photo. How lame. If you say that is lame. Bring it on, do it yourself!


哈哈哈哈。。。妈妈应该在做跟多汤圆吧,因为我刚才看到她在煮东西。。。

Food. OMG.

Yeah, I hate the soup so I just take out those "tang yuan" and toss them into the peanuts.

Erm, I guess I got to go now, byes!

What is "MIA"? Missing insensitive actions? I hear them almost everywhere.