Vividity!

myblogentries

CCA Recruitment Day

We need to say 'Bye, fun'.

The CCA board?

Great. It's CCA Recruitment Day. Meaning that :

  1. It's time to start lessons.
  2. Meeting new, strict/funny/straightforward teachers.
  3. And whatsoever you can imagine.

Yeah, what's with it?!

I need to change my resolution already. I'm planning to join InfoComm Club. 'Cause I think I could blend in better. Anyways, Robotics and InfoComm are quite the same CCA. It's all about technology.

And I saw Eileen. Joanna pushed me to her. I need to start calling her Jobana liao.

Received this after recess at the hall.

Inside is sweets.

D&T Teacher: Mr Wong
English Teacher: Mr Gavin Tan
Science Teacher: Miss Vani
MT Teacher: Miss Li
Maths Teacher: Mrs Loo / Mr Tan (Another one)

Guess what, I like the Maths teacher the most. PS : I like English better but it's kind of weird because I've gotten a "B" for English for PSLE.