Vividity!

myblogentries

CNY Celebration and TGPSers Meet!

Guys (and girls), let me tell you something.


Those people that wore red t-shirt and jeans to school (I meant my friends), it's still good for you. For me and Ying Xuan and some people, we wore our uniform. Ha-ha-ha. Obviously, we were the odd one out.

I thought Felicia was wearing uniform but she did not. So, I was like... (SCREAMS) Okay, just kidding.

CNY Celebration at HS.

Well, it was just Lion Dance, Guitar, Gu Zheng, all kinds of Dance and so on. The Lion Dance was the loudest, wow-eh. I mean, my ear drums were bursting and I had to stuff cotton wool into my ears and even poke my index finger into the ear hole.

I can't stand loud music. Except for rock music, turning the speakers LOUDLY seems so damn relaxing when you're stressed. Especially when you have soundproof windows!!! (That is like so damn nice if it's fixed to your bedroom and beside your bed, you'll have a radio and rock music SCREAMS so badly in your room that your neighbour living above you is complaining : "Why! My ceiling is trembling, is there an earthquake?"

Yeah, that's not right. It's not like in U.S, when you can have BIG SLUMBER PARTIES with all your girlfriends. (Girlfriends = Friends that are girls. And if only you youself is a GIRL. Well, that is what it means to me)

TGPS!

I went to TGPS with Chery, Shiying, Yingyin, Jaslyn, Alson and Benjamin. Benjamin is very busy trying to find a gift for Mrs Pang at Mini Toons. And I was late to reach school.

Poop, when I reached there, Miss Mas already went home. The last pupil she met was Joselin. I mean, I called her and then she answered and we talked and suddenly, I asked : "Do you want to talk to Chery?" She said YES. Chery heard me and "No, no, NOOOOO! No hor, NO!" <- She shouted and ran away. I caught her and she talked to Miss Mas.

Well, I saw Xinyi and Amelyn. Xinyi screamed : "ANNIE I LOVE YOU" and ran towards me. She almost killed me with her hug. And she showed off her "SOTA" polo shirt. Hahaha. I said, "Purple skinnies? I thought it was a skirt." Yeah, right. (She likes RED and BLACK.)

I am like... "AHH!! DHANYA!!!" Yep, she was in her Cresent Girls' uniform. Well, Kelly was in CGS too. Darius, omfg. He's in Whitley. Well, he told me this : "My mom wants me to go to your school, yeah. MAYBE I will transfer." I stared at him. "ARE YOU SURE?!" Oh, I was the ONLY Hougean there. Kaidi and Deyi didn't come. Darius asked, "Kaidi in your school right? Did you bully him?" XD XD XD XD.

Youjia is in Raffles Girls. O_O Her BFF is in Zhong Hua. Wow, right?

In KFC.