Vividity!

myblogentries

Deco Team!

Science Lesson.

Is this my first time using a bunsen burner? OMG.

I'm a member in it!

Zhixin joined because of Jeannie, I guess.

That bitch thinks that whatever she say, people won't get hurt. Don't she have a mind to think before she say? Even without, she already talk so loudly. ****ing bitch. -_-


Wait, wait, wait.

Dawn?!

I forgot to bring the grass. Die leh.

How come Dawn in Deco Team.

LOOK! The star cutters! (I meant they cut the stars.) See, Jonathon is facing the camera! Oh, Jean beside him. =)

Huiting.

Jeannie, Zhixin and Jocelyn.

This group is...

Now they staple a leaf.

Me. Woot.

Zhixin go take more materials.

Me and Zhixin did this whole board. Jocelyn helped us.

WE ADD MORE THINGS LORH.

NICE NICE NICE???? O_O *waits for answer*


Anthony talking / speaking SERIOUSLY to Huiting.

Back of class. (Uncompleted)

WOWWOWOWOWOOWOW.

Front of class. (Completed)

YES!!!!