Vividity!

myblogentries

Girl Guides & Infocomm

It's great.

Lol, no photos today, sorry.

Found out that people reads my blog! Thank you readers!!! Lol. Anyways, met two new friends. Erm, I don't know how to spell their name but they know me, I know them. One of them is called Joanne. NOT JOANNA. Well, the other, she have a blog too, but I still don't know the URL. Hahas.

I have CCA liaos!

Not really, still approving, I guess. The Infocomm Club... It's not a Core CCA, wtf. Very less marks leh. It's like those enrichment courses. So, only 1/2 marks.

Doing Chinese Tution homework. (Scream on)

Yeah right.

Gotcha.

I don't know why luh, but a boy right, when me and Ying Xuan in the library, he passed by me and said, "Hi Annie." and then walk away.

Lol, right. Lu Kai Di kept pretending not to see me.

Anyways, I called Kaidi when waiting at the Hall. He kept hiding behind Zhou Deyi, what a freak.