Vividity!

myblogentries

Gothic Red and Black

Went to the temple today. (HCNY)


It was more crowded this year. The God of Wealth was there too, he gave out sweets and red packets. You should go read : http://brokennsmile.blogspot.com/ (Kaiyuan's blog) and see what was written on yesterday's post. I think you might crack a plain laugh.

My dressing was the shirt and pants I bought at Jusco the day before and white Converse sneakers. I REGRETTED OF NOT BRINGING MY SLIPPERS! POOP! I came back home with dirty socks on my hand 'cause I kind of forgot to wear them on my foot. (Slams head) I think I have STM now. (Short-term memory)

I can't wait to grab the tummy of my DIY bear which costs $60 and up.

Angbaos received :

  1. From 3rd Aunt.
  2. From Grandmother.
  3. From Kaiyuan's Mom.
  4. From 2nd Aunt.

And etc. Can't be counted. Lol.

Woosh.

Multitask! (Go, go, go!)