Vividity!

myblogentries

I FAINTED.

I FAINTED TODAY .

I really don't know why. I was waiting for my bus and I suddenly felt giddy and boom! I'm on the ground and people came around me and asked me if I'm 'okay'.

I am seriously not joking, I even went to the doctor to check if I have any cuts or injuries.

I even cried in the clinic. Because I felt so scared and much more safer, so I cried. The doctor allowed me to cry. It's to vent out frustrations. Haha. Well, actually, it's a combination of flu, sore throat, cramps (the thing that starts with 'm') and tiredness. So that's why I fainted.

Yes, fainted the first time.

The doctor even ask if my family tree has a person with fits.

Lol, no.

I came home by taxi by the way. Tomorrow I'm still going to school, so don't irritate me. Felicia and I created a class blog!

Click here, no thank you.

(It's still under construction)