Vividity!

myblogentries

In Johor Bahru.

Dangyunhaji : Lee Ji Hyun v/s Yun Eun Hae

This video is recommended by Kai, my cousin. Well, Dangyunhaji means : "Of course" in Korean. Well, currently using a non-Korean computer and in Johor Bahru, out of Singapore. Blogging in Japanese, Korean and Chinese is kind of hard. 'Cause only my own desktop has the functions.

Enjoy the video and tomorrow's CNY! Can't wash my hair or sweep the floor tomorrow. Well, yeah. I just wanted to post photos with Celest on it. Heard that her mom is having another baby boy!

This video took me 1h to upload it.

"Four computers, it's like the biggest bizzare I have ever seen."

Obviously I didn't say that uh. Well, Yee Hung's boyfriend came at 8pm and he looks weird.

Oh, at 10pm, this situation happened to me and see how I react.

"Mom, where's my handphone?" I asked. She said, "On the table." I took it. It was not charged, I said, "I thought you've charged it." She did not reply me. I asked, "Where's the charger?" On the table, again. I took it and stood there, I said, "All the plugs are used, so what do I do now." Mom talked to Dad, "Eh, your daughter is calling for you." He did not reply. Mom said that again. He continued using his stylus touching his touchscreen phone. Totally ignored my mom's words.

I got really impatient and stood there, Mom continued watching her TV. Finally, I said, "No one is listening to me." I turned my back at them and went up the stairs. Kai saw me and said, "Oh no, she's angry." Dad came after me. I am still irritated, I can't believe it, yeah.

Now, Mom is drinking vodka with Kai's Mom and Kai too, also drank it. Before this, her Mom and my Dad and Kelvin and Kelvin's Dad AND KAI were playing cards. Mom told me not to learn from Kai. Oh what else, NOW, she's drinking vodka and telling everyone that it is good to drink it because it makes you sleep. Vodka is 5% alchohol. Ages 18+ can drink it. Well, I drank it 3 sips and Kai did too. Guess what, SHE TOLD ME NOT TO LEARN FROM KAI AND NOW, SHE'S NOT SAYING IT. -.- I was like.. O_O'