Vividity!

myblogentries

Meet the Parents 1

I went to school today...

Hailed a taxi because my parents say that it'll be much more cheaper.

In the Classroom...

It's like... Almost everyone is there except for Ying Xuan... (I'm naming her because she's really like a close friend already) and etc. And the tables are two-by-two ?! I thought it should be one row only. Lols.

Anyways, some CCAs used our class so, that's why it became two-by-two. How sad, lols.

Fudge, where's my books!

I left some of my books under my desk. I looked below. (Screams) WHERE ARE THEY!!! Yeah, great. The tables are really circulated. The books went infront. (Nudge nudge.)

Hall...

AFTER THE WHOLE THING (wl, it took 2hrs) , my parents took me to Hougang Point. L-o-l. Anyways, I saw Zhixin at the supermarket. She said, "Hi Annie." then I greet back. Hahahas.

We actually WALKED back home. How sad. (Cross traffic light... walk... cross traffic light... walk... cross overbridge... walk... cross traffic light... etc.)

End. Thank you. - PS : If you're reading, and from HS, TAGG!!!