Vividity!

myblogentries

My Immune System is super low.

Can't get it correct.

Our national song was played by our school's band. I wonder if they will do that almost everyday, like tomorrow , the day after, the day after the day, yes right, it continues.

P.E was like... "STRETCH, STRETCH, STRETCH!" No, actually, it's javelin.

We did the warm-ups, which are the "STRETCH, STRETCH, STRETCH!", or whatever they call it. Well, uhm. At that javelin moment, I was so damn excited because, *okay, if this is terribly shocking to you* it's my first time holding a javelin. Yes, IT IS.

Oh yes, I need to cut down A LOT of this P.E part because there are TONS of gossips flying around. So, yeahs. Let me remind you, "Only KPOs ask me what are the gossips about." (By the way, even you ask, I won't say.)

I need to cut down on gossips and TERRIBLE situations when my whole tagboard is filled with, "F#CK". So, yeahs.

Miss Ong is superb at teaching PE.

Yeah, I can't believe that Jean's second try was DAMN GOOD. (For javelin) I think she can go and join Sports Day. WOOHOO.

Infocomm Club was BAD.

I don't like it.

WHERE THE HELL IS MR WOO AND MR WONG?! That in-charge teacher is so un-welcoming.

Me and Felicia was like... "I AM SO BORED"

I mean, there are NOT enough computers.

What's the meaning of THAT?!?! Oh god, must ask Mr Woo how come like that.