Vividity!

myblogentries

Cross Country (Annual Life Run)

Who likes who.

Morning : Rong Xin became a "Dr. Love".

Literature Period : Non-virgin rumors are spreading!

Recess : TADA.


Maths Period : Zavier had fake laughs about the word, "tedious".

Argfhzxy!

Running to the next bus-stop.

Okay, I'm going to Michelle's house. One thing I know : Her mother is going to cook lunch for me. We crossed the bridge to go to the bus-stop. I saw my senior, Jun Ling from Infocomm Club, well, she's in Guitar too. I waved at her but she didn't see me. Oh well, I screamed, "JUN LING!" She looked up, and smiled.

Well, our bus came and uhm, we went up to the upper deck to sit. Well, we joked and giggled on the way there. By the way, this stupid me had went down on the wrong bus-stop. It's a long story.

Mich's mom is fabulous.

She cooked this for ME, ME, ME.

SO CUTE!!!

Stomach, aches.

... I'm talking about Cross Country. First 2.5M, aches. HUH?! it must be the long-term-no-exercise thing. Cassandra ran for a while, omg, her leg can't bend.

Anyways, there's a very very long story after this line. :)

.

.

GUIDES!

Yeah, after the Sec 1 Guides ran, we need to help out at the collection of personal belongings.

I drank 5 cups of milo. Michelle drank 7 cups of milo.

Back to Michelle's house.

Her sister, Melanie, came home. First words : "Hi, what's your name?" LOL.

Anyways, Mich's mom gave me a cup of a isotonic drink with ice. Okay, after a while talking to Michelle. I felt a STRONG DAMNIT STOMACHACHE! O_O

Borrowed their toilet and "fengyou" for 15 minutes.

When I came out of the toilet and after my business, everyone looked at me and said, "Are you okay? You better rest. After that then go home. Oh, and you want to have dinner first? Oh my, look at you. You're sweating. Want to bath? Come, sit. Aiyo, what happen? You eat wrong thing during the run? Drink too much Milo, is it?"

Oh my god, they are SO CARING.

Anyways, went home by taxi : costed $10.55. I regretted of not taking bus.