Vividity!

myblogentries

HS Sports Day

It's totally different from TGPS's.

Received news from Amelyn. - SHE IS ALSO GOING TO INDOOR STADIUM TOMORROW! (For the Guides' Thinking Day)

(JUMPS) Well, pictures are coming soon, my handphone had its battery dead. Well, talked to Teng Yong in MSN :

Teng Yong : u gt pics?
Teng Yong : i gt video and some pic nia
Me : i got pic. but in phone.
Me : now charging. what u expect.
I know it's not even funny.

Anyways,

The Best House was : Neptune. (I guess)

I'm picked to be in Uranus and this Uranus word is like... Remember your mom/dad/teacher actually told you to break up the word if you don't know how to read it? Okay, let's make Uranus a very very very bombastic word to *example* YOU! Well, you broke the words up : "Ur anus".

NO OFFENCE. DAMN IT. =)

Okay, Kenneth started the joke during Geography. Yeah, a recall of the 8 planets.

It's really uber different from TGPS's

No buses for the competitors. Oh great, its so close to everyone's house! *Slams the door* Actually, from the school, you can walk there. Well, I'm kind of lazy. So, I took a cab there.

The first person to see : Pamela. (and Yuanyiing)



I can't believe it. He walked pass me and didn't even greet me.
I was hoping he did. 'Cause he looked cross.

I have to get him crushed.

Heck care.

Girl Guides started work only when all the teachers assembled. Well, I meant after the pledge taking. Juniors didn't need to march but just to help out - selling (melted) ice-lollies & collecting rubbish after the whole thing.

Woah, Jiaxin is also in Uranus.

Here comes the pictures.

Jin Ling and Liying. *Compare*

Who's bag!

Oh, is Jocelyn and Jeannie's.

Tamara. (Princess Arab Baby)

Fall into my house and took a picture.

The track.

Michelle is playing with Nikki's phone. (Nikki is walking)

Joanne is drinking the ice-lollies. Yeah, they melted.

Relay time, I can tell you, everyone is cheering.

By the way,

Someone jogged during relay and helped 1E4 lose its medal for inter-class relay.