Vividity!

myblogentries

Valentine is not coming.

We met up for a project.

I called Yingxuan for 4 times, it's off.
I called Pearline for 2 times, it's off.
I called Dawn's house, her mom said that she's still in the Tution Centre.
I called Jeannie, finally someone is answering my call.

When I reached there, Jeannie was already waiting for everyone in the Library. I smsed her, "Jeannie, I forgot where the Library is." and then I suddenly looked up, I saw the Library & Jeannie looking down.

Okay, then Jeannie came towards the escalator when I stepped onto it. She told me, "Let's go down and find Zhixin. She said she's near the MRT Station." I was like... 'when did Zhixin joined our group?' Okay, she came down to Compass Point for fun.

Jeannie and I waited, waited and waited. Finally she came. Pearline and Yingxuan's phones are still off, so yep. We went to the arcade but I didn't bring my Timezone card. Jeannie did, but she said, "Give me money then I top-up for you and you play." No way.

Yingxuan called me when Jeannie is playing, "Dino Rush". I answered the phone and she screamed, "WHERE ARE YOU!!!" I screamed back, "ARCADE! BUT MEET AT LIBRARY!" Both sides agreed. Then, off the phone. Pearline called, she's in the Library.

From the 12th floor.

Pearline wanted to change her skirt. So, she pulled me away from *Zhixin and Jeannie and went to her house.

I keep 'zilian' lah.

Anyway, Pearline don't allow me to go into her house.

Cut a lot of parts.

Okay, FINALLY EVERYONE CAME! I cut a lot of things that happened after going to Pearline's house.

Dawn's house.

Dawn was angry with us. She said, "I waited for you all for 30 minutes!" when we arrived at her door. (PS : I waited for the whole bunch of girls for 1h 15 mins, didn't complain.)

PROJECT TIME!

Everyone is staring and laughing infront of the laptop.

I 'zilian' again.

Dawn's wearing overall trousers.

END PROJECT. (A lot of things happened but its cut.)

POOP, I told Yingxuan the ..

"Smith Sisters" story when going home. Anyways, we saw her neighbour's family. Yingxuan told me that they were... "!(&$*(&$*(&!"